Monday, July 16, 2007

Idea #5

Haha, look at all the things you can do with a boiled egg! I dug this Japanese bento recipe book out of the bookshelf because I've decided to try to make my own lunches to take to school, now that I have class from 10 to 4. Okay, so there are only two more weeks left and I've been eating at Greens (this expensive organic restaurant that is too convenient to be good for anyone's wallet) for the past four, but maybe I can get a B+ for future effort. Anyways, the one in the top right hand corner is supposed to be a chicken, but I think it looks like a bleating baby dinosaur bird. And the one below it is supposed to be a raccoon, but I thought it was supposed to be a frog. But then the one next to it I think is the funniest-looking: it's a guy zooming around in a baby-carriage-looking car with his toupee flying behind him! Hahahaha! I don't know if you can tell from this photo, but trust me, it's funny. I'll try to upload a better picture of it later. I know y'all can't wait.

4 comments:

charlene said...

that seems to be a lot of effort for an egg that takes less than a minute to eat (and much longer to peel). but very cute! what's the one with the googly eyes and what are the eyes made of?

janice said...

oh, that's the raccoon. "raccoon." and his googly eyes are slices of cheese sticks with black sesame seeds in the middle.

charlene said...

mmmm cheese.

chookie said...

Soooo cute! I don't think i'd want to eat them though :p