Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pringle

Happy new year~ So I know there's been this whole Pringle craze with that sweater, but my Silver Belle was similar enough for me to give that up and decide that this is the Pringle I want to make. Here are a close-ups:

(Haha, her eyes look kind of funny.) It looks easy enough, but I don't know how to do the decreasing for the shoulder-neck transition when it's knitted on its side like this... If anyone has a better picture of this (or helppp), it would be very much appreciated, thanks!

4 comments:

charlene said...

i didn't even see you wear your silver belle while i was at home!

Clare said...

I really want to make this too... I have no idea how to go about it though. It seems to be a lot trickier than I thought! I started a thread on ravelry for it, but I've had no luck yet...

janice said...

charlene: oh, yeah! okay, in march..

buttonsandstars: i know, i thought it was going to be a lot easier, too. i did figure out the cable, though--search ravelry forums for "mysterious cable."

Anonymous said...

It looks like you could knit the cable first, then pick up stitches around the top and decrease from there. I want to try my own version!