Thursday, January 21, 2010

san francisco: 50% off at pearl art!


Yes, 50% off EVERYTHING at Pearl Art & Craft in San Francisco! Sadly, it's because they're going out of business, but... I guess it's been going on for 2 weeks already, so go with an open mind and lots of money in the meter. All the paintbrushes were gone, and really, not a single one was left, but there was still a lot in the pastel/charcoal department. And tons of scotch tape and embroidery floss. Unfortunately, I got the wrong size blades for my rotary cutter, which at 50% was still around 26$, but lesson learned for being too greedy.

Other than stocking up on boring essentials like my favorite pad-paper, Windmill Power, I also got two sets of Unison Pastels, and a walnut wood empty Schmincke (I love spelling that, and I mean it) pastel box because I need to take better care of my loose sticks. And because it was 50% off.

No comments: