Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pringle "Squirtlenarf"

Grainy from the dust on the mirror. Eeeeeew...sorry!


I made this copy of Pringle's Amphora Stole years ago and finally I've started wearing it more, probably because I've been wearing my hair up a little more often now (with it down, my hair just gets all tangled by the wool rubbing up against it!). People always want to know what it "is." I don't know, does it need a name to be whatever it is? Someone finally termed it a Squirtlenarf (sweater + turtleneck + scarf), so I guess I have an answer for everyone now, though I don't know if it'll really help them understand it any better.

2 comments:

kae said...

wow, what kind of yarn are you using? it looks SOOOOO squishy!

janice said...

i doubled up on rowan cocoon. i love it because it's soft and springy, but still nice and weighty, not like twinkle chunky where it's just very floaty and doesn't really drape.