Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taipei Traffic

Today's the day! I can now start the Bulky Coat because I just realized that I have more of the french grey than I thought I did. Possibly 6 skeins. Not quite sure, because it will require some frogging of the Evening Shell (that I like but just really never wear, mostly because it makes me look like I'm wearing a scuba-diving vest) and the sleeves of a partially-deconstructed Groovy Sweater dress (also unflattering on me, sadly—I so wanted to love it!), but it LOOKS like a lot of yarn, which is promising.

Sometimes, though, it's just easier to sit in front of the computer next to the heater than to do any work that actually requires moving, so here are some pictures from my July in Taipei, taken one night from the backseat of a car when we were stuck in traffic:

1 comment:

kae said...

*dances a dance of joy*
Can't wait to see it!!! Unlike a lot of twinkle things that make the smallest person look like a michelin man, I actually think the bulky coat is going to be very wearable.